other Zoom resources …
You can get multiple reports from Zoom, including lists of meetings, list of participants, Attendee registrations (if you used Zoom registration) and Poll results. You’ll find more information here
But for many of us the most useful is the list of participants – who actually attended your Zoom meeting – when they joined, when they left, and for those signed into their Zoom account, their email address.
- Recently ended meetings may take up to 30 minutes to show in reports.
- Reports can be retrieved for the last 12 months, with a search range of up to one month at a time.
- If a meeting is not started in 30 days and is batch deleted by Zoom, the reports for the meeting are also deleted.
- Choose the period your event was held
- Click Search
- Then click on the Participants number (in blue) …
This will give you a list of ‘Meeting Participants’ as shown below.
Note: unfortunately all times are in US time zone. I haven’t found any way of changing that.
The first report (on the left) is in chronological activity order. It shows when people joined and left the meeting. So anyone whose signal drops out mid event and has to re-join will be listed twice. In the example above …
- I started or “opened” the meeting at 3:22 (the ‘Waiting room’ was on)
- Carmella joined for 5 minutes – from 3:24 to 3:29
- Carmella then re-joined for 131 minutes – from 3:29
- and so on
The second report (on the right) has ‘Show unique users’ ticked. It shows each participant just once, with the total time they were live in the meeting.
And these are those reports Exported to CSV files …
Note: Missing Email addresses: Only participants who have a Zoom account (i.e. email address and password) AND have signed into their account will have their email displayed. People who have joined a meeting without signing in to Zoom will, of course, have a blank email address.