ONLINE SESSIONS on how to use Zoom
Short, focused sessions to help you make your Zoom events slick, fun, interactive and more professional.
SUPPORT for large Zoom events
Can you manage your event(s) yourself? Of course you can.
But do you want to make them more effective, interactive and professional, to run smoother and for you to spend less time with the technology and more time with the people?
Charities – help your staff work from the office OR from home
Advice and ideas for how to make this happen.
We’ll demystify what is possible. As well as a technical background in computers, technology, servers and software, we also have a background in coaching, teaching, communication and the voluntary sector. So you’ll be talking to another real person and not just an IT person.
We will help you find the significant discounts available to charities on software/remote server/desktops.
We have worked with and implemented systems using AWS, Azure, Microsoft, MS 365, OneDrive, Sharepoint and more.
With over 35 years experience of working with database design and MS Access. This includes:
- Integration with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – e.g. exports to Excel, automated emails (for invoices, info updates etc) with attached PDFs
- Running Access in the cloud to provide remote services: using SharePoint, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VPNs and RDPs
- Integration with MailChimp and other online mailing systems
Off-the shelf databases
General IT Systems experience
- Google Docs
- Online forms
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Video recording and generation
- and much more