Don’t let technology control your events – don’t let Zoom get between you and your audience
There are many features, tricks and extra tools (as well as limitations) that people don’t know about.
“Hang on a second” … or … “I don’t know why you can’t see that” … or … “we can’t do that on Zoom” (yes! … you can!)
Short online training sessions
We’ll uncover Zoom’s many features (some hidden), find tricks to using it effectively and highlight things you to watch out for.
I’ll show you other programs to use alongside Zoom, to expand what you can achieve in a meeting.
You’ll get detailed notes for / and a recording of each session.
Nothing beats trying out its features (such as breakout rooms and screen sharing) … BEFORE you try it live with your own audience.
Have a question? Want to discuss which sessions might be right for you? Email or call me on 01364 716299 or 07795 257849
Click on a session to see what we’ll be covering …
I am a professional IT trainer (with more patience than you’ll need 😉), I’ve worked with computers for 40 years, and I have used Zoom in many different situations.
I’m asking people to “pay what you can” and based upon what you got out of each session.
Suggested for each session you attend (based on your use of Zoom)
- private/personal use: £3 – £25
- work/companies/commercial use £15 – £40
Each session includes
- An hour and half on a particular Zoom topic or feature
- A chance to try out stuff yourself (wherever practical and possible)
- Access to a recording of the session (for a few days)
- Notes on the session (will be published on this website)
- One-to-one help after the session (on the topics covered) at a reduced rate of £30/hour (pro rata per minute)
Have a question? Want to discuss which sessions might be right for you?
Email or call me on 01364 716299 or 07795 257849