Don’t let technology control your events – don’t let Zoom get between you and your audience
There are many features, tricks and extra tools (as well as limitations) that people don’t know about.
“Hang on a second” … or … “I don’t know why you can’t see that” … or … “we can’t do that on Zoom” (yes! … you can!)
Short online training sessions
- We’ll uncover Zoom’s many features (some hidden), find tricks to using it effectively and highlight things you to watch out for.
- Hands-on experience … BEFORE you try it live with your own audience!
- Small groups – most sessions will be limited to a maximum of 6 people
- I’ll show you other programs to use alongside Zoom, to expand what you can achieve in a meeting.
- You’ll get detailed notes and a recording of each session.
Have a question? Want to discuss which sessions might be right for you? Email or call me on 01364 716299 or 07795 257849
I am a professional IT trainer (with more patience than you’ll need 😉), I’ve worked with computers for 40 years, and I have used Zoom in many different situations.
Click on a session to see what we’ll be covering …
New dates for Dec/Jan/Feb are here!
All sessions are two hours (from 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
|Hosting / Managing meetings – the Basics||Thu 26 Nov||Tue 19 Jan|
|Hosting / Managing meetings & Security – Advanced||Tue 1 Dec||Thu 21 Jan|
|Using Breakout Rooms effectively||Wed 2 Dec||Mon 25 Jan|
|Screen Sharing, Slide Shows||Tue 8 Dec||Wed 27 Jan|
|Making meetings more interactive and alive||Fri 4 Dec||Tue 02 Feb|
|Recording your event – NEW||Thu 10 Dec||Thu 04 Feb|
|‘Open Mic’ session – practise & questions – NEW||Tue 15 Dec||Tue 09 Feb|
We add new dates all the time – so let us know which sessions you’re interested in.
I’m asking people to “pay what you can” and based upon what you got out of each session. Suggested for each session you attend (based on your use of Zoom) …
- private/personal use: £5 – £25
- work/companies/commercial use £15 – £40
Either directly to my account (preferred – contact me for details) or via PayPal. I can also provide an invoice if required.
What each session includes
- Two hours on a particular Zoom topic or feature
- A chance to try out stuff yourself (wherever practical and possible)
- Access to a recording of the session (for a few days)
- Notes on the session (will be published on this website)
- One-to-one help after the session (on the topics covered) at a special reduced rate of £20/hour (pro rata per minute)
Have a question? Want to discuss which sessions might be right for you?
Email or call me on 01364 716299 or 07795 257849