Don’t let technology control your events – don’t let Zoom get between you and your audience
There are many features, tricks and extra tools (as well as limitations) that people don’t know about.
“Hang on a second” … or … “I don’t know why you can’t see that” … or … “we can’t do that on Zoom” (yes! … you can!)
Short online training sessions
- We’ll uncover Zoom’s many features (some hidden), find tricks to using it effectively and highlight things you to watch out for.
- Hands-on experience … BEFORE you try it live with your own audience!
- Small groups – most sessions will be limited to a maximum of 6 people
- I’ll show you other programs to use alongside Zoom, to expand what you can achieve in a meeting.
- You’ll get detailed notes and a recording of each session.
Have a question? Want to discuss which sessions might be right for you? Email or call me on 01364 716299 or 07795 257849
I am a professional IT trainer (with more patience than you’ll need 😉), I’ve worked with computers for 40 years, and I have used Zoom in many different situations.
Click on a session to see what we’ll be covering …
New dates for Jan/Feb/March 2021 are here
All sessions are two hours (from 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
And we add new dates all the time – so let us know which sessions you’re interested in.
|A whistle-stop tour of what you can do with Zoom||Tue 23 Feb|
|Social Zooms - Family/Friends||Wed 10 Feb||Tue 2 Mar|
|Hosting / Managing meetings - the Basics||Tue 19 Jan||Thu 4 Mar|
|Hosting / Managing meetings & Security – Advanced||Thu 21 Jan||Tue 9 Mar|
|Using Breakout Rooms effectively||Mon 25 Jan||Thu 11 Mar|
|Screen Sharing, Slide Shows||Wed 27 Jan||Mon 15 Mar|
|Making meetings more interactive and alive||Tue 02 Feb||Wed 17 Mar|
|Recording your event - NEW||Thu 04 Feb||Tue 23 Mar|
|'Open Mic' session - practise & questions - NEW||Tue 09 Feb||Wed 24 Mar|
I’m asking people to “pay what you can” and based upon what you got out of each session. Suggested for each session you attend (based on your use of Zoom) …
- private/personal use: £5 – £25
- work/companies/commercial use £15 – £40
Either directly to my account (preferred – contact me for details) or via PayPal. I can also provide an invoice if required.
What each session includes
- Two hours on a particular Zoom topic or feature
- A chance to try out stuff yourself (wherever practical and possible)
- Access to a recording of the session (for a few days)
- Notes on the session (will be published on this website)
- One-to-one help after the session (on the topics covered) at a special reduced rate of £20/hour (pro rata per minute)
Have a question? Want to discuss which sessions might be right for you?
Email or call me on 01364 716299 or 07795 257849