Who we are
6 Belmont Terrace, South Brent TQ10 9AU, UK
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Optionally, a phone number
- What events of ours you have attended
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You signed up to a newsletter, mailing or blog
- You registered for one of our events
- You attended on of our events
We do NOT receive personal information indirectly, from any other source
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Keep you informed of future events
- Keep you informed of alternative newsletters, mailings, blogs we offer
We will NOT share this information with anyone else
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract: the processing is necessary for the contracts we have with you for sending your information
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our systems which is all password protected.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right to withdraw consent – You have the right to ask us to stop sending you information.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk